Eliot’s Essential Services Continue
As Massachusetts confronts the impact of the coronavirus crisis (COVID-19), the health and safety of the individuals, children, and families we serve and that of our employees remains our top priority. We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus developments and are responding to the evolving situation. Guided by public health officials and state agencies, Eliot is taking all the steps necessary to ensure our essential services continue to be available to those who need them.
- For emergency services, call Emergency Psychiatric Services at (800) 988-1111.
- Eliot’s programming serving adults continues to operate during this difficult time. For information about Adult Mental Health click here; for information about Brain Injury Services click here; for more information about Developmental Disabilities Services click here.
- Eliot’s Clinics and Emergency Services are open. Please click here for our Counseling and Psychiatry Services contact information.
- Eliot and MSPCC’s Child, Youth and Family Services, including CBHI, Healthy Families, Foster and Adoption Support services, remain fully operational throughout the Commonwealth. Please click on the program you are interested in learning more about.
- Eliot’s Early Intervention program remains operational and is continuing to accept new referrals. Click here for more information.
- For information to help you care for your own or a loved one’s mental health during the COVID-19 crisis, please click here.
- Information for families about how to speak with children about COVID-19 as well as fun activities can be found here.