If you are experiencing challenges related to mental health, substance use, physical health, we want to be there for you…
Eliot Community Human Services Behavioral Health Community Partner Program (BH CP) provides services to support you to reach goals for improved health and overall wellness.
Our Team of Care Coordinators, Nurses, Peer Specialist and Recovery Coaches are friendly, highly skilled, and ready to work with you in ways that meet your needs.
Your choice, your voice as we work together to identify and access services where and when you need them.
As part of your MassHealth benefit, you may be eligible for this free, voluntary service.
A Care Coordinator will be your personal point of contact and will work together with you and other experts who are part of your Care Team to understand your needs.
How can Behavioral Health Community Partner Services help me?
- Access to services for mental health, substance use, physical health, and independence
- Coordination with all care providers – Primary Care Physician, Psychiatrist, and others
- Offer support during transitions of care following stays in hospital or rehab settings
- Connect with resources for housing, food security, training, wellness, and job supports
- Help to understand your MassHealth benefits and other entitlement programs