Eliot Community Human Services thrives on providing students with high quality educational experiences and valuable workplace skills
Thank you for considering Eliot for your internship!
Here are some things you need to know:
- Eliot requires an Academic Affiliation Agreement generated by the school before we can extend an offer to an intern
- Eliot require that each student complete and sign an Intern Offer Agreement
- Every applicant must apply on line. Applications must be complete to include the Assessment Form. Priority will be given to students with completed
- When an applicant is considered for acceptance, a CORI (criminal background check) must be completed using a driver’s license for identification. The student must also provide 2 written references
- Selected interns must complete a full day of orientation . Orientation is held twice a month on a Monday, starting at 9:00 am
Kindly review below the available internships and apply for the posting that is the best match for you.
In the attached assessment, please be clear about the school’s internship requirements, such as start and end of internship period, number of hours per week, supervisory requirements etc.
- BA Level Internships
- Adult Residential Woburn
- Clubhouse Mental Health Lowell
- Child and Family Services Residential Program Lynn
- 2nd year Adult Mental Health Danvers
- 1st year Adult Mental Health Woburn
- Adult Respite Program Lynn
- MA Outpatient Services Everett 2nf Year
- Juvenile Justice Clinical Opportunity Boston
- Juvenile Justice Clinical Opportunity Brewster
- Juvenile Justice Clinical Opportunity New Bedford
Note: To work in our youth programs, interns must be over the age of 21.