There are many planned giving options available today that create financial benefits for you as a donor and the organization receiving the gift.
Ways you can create a lasting legacy:
- Include Eliot as a beneficiary in your will or in a trust;
- Add Eliot as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance plan;
- Invest in Charitable Gift Annuities allowing you to make a gift while assuring your own financial security;
- Donate stocks or personal property;
- Include Eliot in your giving through Charitable Gift Funds.
A gift to Eliot can ensure that our important programs continue to be available to adults, children, youth and families in Massachusetts while fulfilling both your philanthropic and financial goals.
We always recommend you consult your financial advisor to learn more about these options and to determine the best method of giving for you.
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact Melanie Lima, Director of Development, at (617) 587-1587 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence and place you under no obligation.