Eliot’s Intensive Care Coordination is a service that uses the Wraparound care planning process to coordinate multiple supports for youth and families. The Wraparound process is used to create a strengths-based, family-driven, and individualized plan for each youth. A Care Coordinator is assigned to work with every youth and family enrolled in our Intensive Care Coordination. The Care Coordinator works with the youth and family to:
- Assemble a Care Planning Team of the family’s preference, comprised of formal and natural supports;
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of the youth and family’s strengths and needs;
- Facilitate development of an Individual Care Plan (ICP);
- Ensure that identified services and supports are in place and coordinated; and
- Develop a risk management and safety plan with the family and team.